Cabins on stilts
Want to live a unique and unusual experience in Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean? Why not spend the night in one of our cabins on stilts? Perched 4 metres from the ground and more than 25 metres above the level of the river, our chalets offer a breathtaking view of Ashuapmushuan, both summer and winter.
Ideal for a unique stay in nature :
- Cabins that can accommodate from 2 to 4 people (1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed)
- Fully equipped (bedding, towels, dishes stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and air conditioner)
- Free access to WIFI
- Satellite TV and DVD player (don't forget, we have a movie loan service at reception!)
- Campfire site (firewood for sale on-site)
- BBQ stove (on request - additional charges)
- Warning! Several steps to climb. Not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Animals are prohibited.
- See all activities